Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Custom Kids Photo Necklaces

So I have a mom from school who wanted a custom photo necklace. I have been wanting to try it but, of course, I don't want hers to be the trial run. So I did one for myself and one for my mom. They turned out pretty cute and easier than I expected. The one I did for myself has my kids initails on the back. My kids call my mom "Nani" so her necklace has a "N" on the back. Of course I had to add some sparkle into them with some Swarovski beads and rhinestones. Gotta love the bling! What do you think?





2 comments:

  1. Photo tiles are great! What wonderful Mother's Day gifts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen. I appreciate your words. I think your things are great also!
    ...GO SAC ETSY! Woo Hoo!!!......hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete