Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gray Mood!

Well I suppose I can credit some of the inspiration for these items to the gloomy, rainy, COLD week we had last week! These fingerless gloves are adorned with gray felt flowers that have been needle-felted into place and accented with dark gray swarovski pearls...very delicate and pretty. They are actually the second pair I made. The person who bought the first pair purchased them for her daughter who lives in S.F.. She loved them so much she almost couldn't give them away so she ordered a set for herself. (My kind of thinking! Us moms have to treat ourselves sometimes too!!) Underneath you'll see the glimmerings of a journal that was in the works... and is now completed (to be listed on ETSY soon). I saw these great gray houndstooth papers and just had to have them. It now has a ribbon closure as well as a bookmark, and a few more things to make it special. Enjoy!








2 comments: